by Will Meyrick.
Open for dine-in 12pm-3pm & 6PM – 10PM
Discover the new favourite of Mama’s Menu!
Lobster & prawn siew mai with amazu ponzu tobiko & Japanese rayu oil.
Promotion on Kura Kura Pale Ale!
Mama San has partenered with Kura Kura to offer you an exclusive promo, every day, for a limited period.
Buy 2 Kura Kura Island Ale and get 1 free!
MAMA SAN IS A TRIED-AND-TRUE BALI ICON.
“The dream has always been to open a place that is more than just a restaurant” says Will Meyrick, the executive chef and innovator behind Bali’s success story Sarong restaurant.
“An environment where people can feel comfortable”, Mama San is for anyone who likes to lounge in style and eat quality South East Asian food without it being too expensive.
“With its moody elegance and superb food, the place is full every night and no one serious about food or fun should miss it. It’s Asian street food in a remarkable setting.”
“Mama San is renowned for their fusion Asian food thanks to chef and owner Will Meyrick and for having some of the best cocktails in Bali. Bookings here are a must.”
– Vogue Australia
Our chefs love to create amazing fusion of flavours. At Mama San you will always find an occasion to share. Join us today for lunch, or tonight for dinner and celebrate in style!
Jl. Raya Kerobokan No.135
Kuta Utara, Badung
Monday – Sunday:
12.00pm – 03.00pm
06.00pm – 10.00pm
(dine-in & takeaway – last order 9.30pm)
WhatsApp +62 818-0612-6700
For Private Dinners, visit our dedicated page
LUNCH & DINNER
The menu exalts a culture of cuisine craft where textural elements are as important as taste and visual delight is as vital as quality produce.
Mama San dishes reflect the increasingly high quality produce available in Bali and offer a unique insight into the complexity of flavors associated with regional cooking of Sichuan, Shan and Hmong provinces.
“An amazing collection of street-food inspired dishes from Southeast Asia, with Malay, Singaporean, Thai, Cambodian, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine, as well as Chinese and Indian, and mouth-watering iconic Southeast Asian flavours that include coconut, Thai basil, chillies and kaffir lime.”
– Asian Dreams
CRAFTED COCKTAILS TO LOUNGE IN STYLE
Cocktails designed to compliment the food and stimulate the appetite are drawn from the classics, served with a slight twist in specially designed crystal glass.
“Drinks are also a highlight- delicious food-friendly cocktails, that combine superbly with the assertive flavours of the cuisine, are whipped up at the separate bars in the main restaurant and mezzanine level lounge.”
– Asia Bars
MAMA SAN SHOP & COLLECT
After ten years serving you in our restaurant in Bali, we are very proud to announce you the availability of Mamasan’s signature dishes online, as we just launched our new service: Mama San Shop & Collect.
Mamasan Shop & Collect service allows you to complete a Mama San order online and then collect from the restaurant, without an additional delivery charge and contact-free, at a time that suits you best.
Innovation for the security of your payment, you can use your favourite e-wallet (GoPay, OVO, Dana, Link Aja, or even Shopee Pay) by scanning our exclusive QR code, provided by the National Bank of Indonesia.
❂ NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! ❂
We’ve put together curry paste kits for some of our most popular dishes, so you can try your hand at Mama San at home!
1. Mama San is so happy to support Bali Children Foundation’s work feeding families in need. $25 feeds a family of 4 with staple food for 4 weeks. Donate at www.bcfl.org.au
2. We are committed to creating a nurturing and supportive community for our team members all of whom we consider to be family.
3. Mama San management mandates the following hygiene practices:
– Handwashing every 30 minutes.
– Hand sanitisers and wipes to be made available absolutely everywhere.
– Make masks available and mandatory for all.
– Scheduled sanitising of all shared surfaces every 30 minutes.
– Increased cleaning across the board with an external agency deep sanitisation every 10 days.
– Ban physical contact (no handshakes, high fives, fist bumps etc.).
– Hygienic option for guests to store their masks in during the meal (paper bag with a sticker)
4. We believe physical distancing is going to be part of the ‘new normal’ for the foreseeable future.